Does anyone knows what is serial cheater ?
I think I am living with one !
My heart very pain , I am not sure how or what to do ...
But I feel very helpless.
I cannot accept him being unfaithful , at the same time he is not remorseful , at all this time round.
I wonder why ? And no sign of he willing to change to save this marriage...
And why am I still hanging on ?
But I really still love him a lot ...
What should I do ?
I confirm he is sick , he is a serial cheater !
Like what he said , u can chase away this one but I cannot promise when will be the next one!
What am I ?
We been through so much ... Why ?
I am silly but till now he still will SMS me that he miss me or he love me ...and I am happy .
Who knows how many gals he SMS everyday rite ...
But why ? Will there be a day when he get tired of playing ?
I really dun believe he is so bad but action really show ..
Do I want this kind of life ? What is marriage ?
Can I share ?
Don't I want someone to love me ? Don't I deserve more attention n love ?
I am miserable ...
Maybe if he tell me he want to leave me for her , I will be happier...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment