Friday, 22 August 2008

不公平!!

昨晚老公突然心血来潮的问了我, 你受不了吧?
多伤人的一句话。。。
突然提起。。是不是要等他提出分手等等。。
广东人有句话 。。“一时一样 !”
This is him...just 12aug can laugh and joke with me but today ask me such funny questions..
An woman's six senses tells me they still in contact..still hanging in the air..
I am a woman who can go through thick and thin , even if he is poor...
But i cannot accept that his heart is with another..
He told his dad that " My wife wan to leave me liao...becoz i got no money now !"
This is a very unfair ...coz i am not like this...
Just 10 days ago he is so loving towards me and say he will treasure me and family...
10 days of happiness...now he change his idea again...
He is just someone that don know what he wans...
and he confuse me !!!
Last time during his off days...he will wake up to have breakfast with me...
But no more ... thinking of those days make me very sad...
Our dating anny is coming soon (malaysia national day)
I wan to ask for a special gift from him...that is call that woman in front of me and tell her directly to break off and no contact...
I wonder will i be getting this " gift" ?
I think it's not easy...
But if he don settle once and for all ...it's just very unfair to all 3 of us ...
I can be magnanimous but i got limit ...
Dont push me too far !!!

No comments: