Tuesday, 23 December 2008

今天的心情是烂的。

发现自己是不开心的…
原来是强颜欢笑罢了。
因为有一直再关心我的人在读我的部落,我不想让她们担心,所以少点写些不开心的。


其实我这个人真的很会忍…
忍的程度是没人想象到的。
也许有一天我的尸体被解剖了,才发现原来我的心脏早已腐烂了。
字是心上叉了一把刀,流了一滴血。

今天儿子有Xmas party,需要带点吃的和小礼物,
真的还好他有我这个妈妈帮他…
昨晚他爸还说随便买个sandwich当礼物,真的可笑…
先生:不是什么事都可可以随便的。
对我来说东西不需要贵,但是一定要用心去挑选。
相信儿子一定开心。
他很贴心还会说:妈妈对不起,今天的party你不能去。
其实重要的是他快乐。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi appleteas

WHY, why do you want to post things that are not you? If you are happy, you post it. If you are unhappy, you post it. This is your blog. You don't have to worry about us worrying over you.

I came here with Season Greetings. I am not going to say Merry Christmas. This Christmas is not merry to me and so to you. So we need not pretend. But we can make others happy by looking and speaking happily. This is the season of giving so we give our happiness to others.

I will be going away but will be back. My blog will go on.

Lots of Love and Hugs to you my friend. In front of Lotus no need to pretend. Lotus never pretend as you know I post things happy and unhappy on my blog.

Warmest regards

Snowflix said...

写下心里的话会让心情比较好啊。
当然我们是会担心,可是总比闷在心里好。

你会开心的。因为你有个可爱的孩子。
祝你在新的一年里顺顺利利,开开心心,阖家幸福!

一个人的旅途... said...

Appleteas,

I agreed with Lotus & Snow..
You can see in my blog, i do not post any greetings on any festivals.. cos i am really not happy on these festivals...

Be yourself, you do not have to lie in yr blog cos not one is there to say you.. Cry if you must, scream if you must.. Dun bottle inside..

I chose to scream in my blog cos i got no where to scream, no people to listen to me face to face....

Anonymous said...

this blog of urs is for u to vent your feelings, may it be good or bad....
we read your blog becos we really care for u, even tho we dun always keep in touch, at least we can in our own time read ur postings n "keep in touch" with u..
even tho ur happiness is our utmost concern, we also dun wish that u restrain urself jus to make us feel better.

remember, dear sis, this is ur blog. u should put wat u like to put.
*hugs* merry xmas, dearie. dad's not feeling great n walking on a tight rope and we r doing wat we can to make it bearable.