
When a person make mistakes.....
he or she will not only be the one suffering.....
It's the whole family suffer .....
Unless you live alone in this planet.....
When a person make mistakes.....
Face it , don't kept thinking of escape.....
Coz it will bring burden to others.....
When a person make mistakes.....
Learn from it .....
Don't keep making the same mistakes.....
Again and again .....
Coz very soon people will not even care.....
------------------------------------------------------------------
For my cyber friends ...
Alice ... Things happen for a reason...
When it comes there is no way to escape...
You may be facing lots of pain now
But you will over come sooner or later...
Coz in this world ...there is no such things as
谁没有谁不能活!
Stay strong , it's his lost ... not yours !
Lotus ... Keep posting...coz your post is wonderful !
It's my medicine...
Snow...your design are really great...
邱妈妈..i read your posting too...
------------------------------------------------------------------
For myself ...
My favourite sentence for 2008...
" THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON..."
前面的路,不容易走。。
有些事,不由得我来选择,
但我不会选择怨恨。
毕竟爱一个人很难,恨一个人也很难。
怨恨只会让人遮蔽了双眼,看不清路的方向,
伤害自己的同时亦伤害了爱自己的人。
请不要让我有机会在心碎。。因为等到有一天心碎了。。说什么都没用了。
The person who love more , will be the person who hurt most ...
好像周慧敏说的:“这都是因为你不够爱我!”
我就样一颗洋葱
永远是配角戏 ,永远是调味品。。
没有人知道这路, 我还需要走多久。。
但我会勇敢的走下去。。
不管结局会是什么。。
1 comment:
Hi appleteas
Thank you for the encouragement to me. No one has ever wrote a post for me. I am touched. I post what comes to my mind and what I want to share and say. I admit my faults and I am not afraid to talk about it.
My friends say to me 'Lotus, your blog now become 'chap ba lang'...Chinese not Chinese Blog, English not English Blog. Your topics are interesting but not interesting to be top bloggers.
In the first place I did not intent to be top bloggers. I do not post about sex or show sexy pictures. I may one day but more because I want to talk about it and not because I want to attract attention.
I thank all of you for faithfully following my blog.
We have started supporting Alice from the start and we will continue to support her.
Snow is a wonderful friend too. I love her designs as well.
As for 丘妈妈, she is very encouraging but I cannot go into her blog anymore. She locked me out. Ha.a.a.a.a
Post a Comment