Hi ladies,
Tot i better drop a line , or else u guys may tot something bad happen to me...heehee
Last nite half way while talking to him,suddenly running high fever 39.5...
so went to see doc..doc check this check that , then suddenly i broke down infront the doc...
he was shock but i quicky tell him i am alrite...he given me 2 days mc..and mention if still got fever , thur must go back to run some deng fever test...
Last nite he send me home , but he still goes out to drink till 4am , even when i am sick...
of coz i am very upset...
worse is this am ...boy wake up feeling headache and vomit for 4x...
i ask him to wake up to bring boy to see doc...and i wake him from 9.30am to 10am...
in my heart i was thinking...not good to me never mind boy what abt boy...
I think my heart start to die off liao...even if like wat he say , he facing lots of $ problem cannot concertra on other problems....just what have i done to have this kind of husband...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aiyo..yo. Why lah? u sick, boy also sick ar? Everything got to do w 'xin qing'. Aiyo! u take care of urself and yr boy. No husband but mus invest in boy. In future yr boy will be yr 'yi kow'.
I think ur husband is facing $problem. He is trying to make ends meet. Maybe you 'kuan xin' him n ask how, what is he doing abt this n did he manages to find help. For this 'fun' period, tell him u n boy can understand but he mus take care of his health.
Do not b too sure tat the other woman is a third party - she cld be a 'hong yan zhi ji'. Sometime not able to tell wife bcos don wan her to wori. These are my assumptions. I may be wrong.
What I am driving at, is don't be too stress out. From all your postings, I realized that your husband din say he wants to leave you. He is anticipating that you will leave him. Do you think you need to look at the whole situation again?
Forgive me if I say anything wrong. I wan the best for you. Take care.
Ooohhh... Apple
Don't be so sad la.
I agree with Lotus.
Maybe you give him more care and encouragement.
I hv no right to comment, but maybe it will be better to look at the situation from another angle. Maybe the lady is only a business partner?
Take Good Care K...
紅顏知已
this woman is a nite life woman, currently back in china but will be back soon...honestly , my man has slept with her b4...i know most ppl will say it takes 2 hands to clap...but for myself i have really given him lots of care etc and i have never let him wear "green" hat...the only thing i did wrong is i given him too much freedom...
Post a Comment