I had used what my school had taught me ...
01) Respect
02) Sacrifice
03) Honesty
Sometimes i wonder ...all my sacrifice are they worth it ? 这样做真的值得吗?
But i did it out of love ...Really i love my hubby alot alot !
No one really know how much i sacrifice for this relationship...
But now i only hope that he will get on his feet and move on...
I hope to be the person who will be there to give him encourgement...to pull him up when he fell..
to help him gain back his confident...
When the whole world give out on him and condemn him , i will be there to give him the support and tell him what has he done wrong...
I really may sound silly...but this is me !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi appleteas
Finally I saw a new posting. 我知道你会这样做的.你好勇敢,加油!
No one can say anyone silly because you have yur reason for doing so!
Ya. no one is silly la. Do according to what your heart tells you.. follow your heart.. if your heart tells u its worth, go ahead fight for it.. We never know wat will happen tomorrow.. I wish your true love will touch his heart.. and hopes he will really appreciate what you had done for me..
Post a Comment