Sunday, 21 September 2008

Massage

Went for my fav massage just now...
30 mins Scalp massage ..which never fail to make me sleep...
another 30 mins back massage..which always helps in my muscular aches and pains.
Another of my fav is swedish body massage ..which i didn't have time to do it today ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
Sounds really good.
I have never had a body massage, as I will feel uncomfortable if anyone touches me, I'm weird.
Guess I have missed a lot.

Anonymous said...

Gd for U appleteas...I went for massage ytd too..in Chinatown. This lady, her hands so strong..I think she breaks all my fats...I knw how it was like w/out money. I also been there before..not money! That is why I got so mani experiences and stories to tell. Yr good day will come de..先苦后甜. Law of Gravity..what goes up must come down and what goes down mus come up..