Today mood was bad ... face very black !
I hate weekends...coz no need to work then i will have so many time to think of
those things that will upset me...
This house that we bought 7 years ago...it's suppose to be my dream hsc..
Although it's just a HDB flat...but it's consider big and windy...
Love at 1st sight , lovely house...
Who knows after purchasing the hsc, in law intend to stay with us...Sigh !
So before even i move in , they move in one year b4 me...
then of coz i can't have the design of my own..
Well to me this is not the most important...
The thing that upset me is...this is call a house and not a home...
Nobody has a sense of belonging...
No love in this house...
Everyday both in laws spend more time downstairs playing cards..
Esp father in law...only comes home to eat , bath and shit...
Weekend even worse...all they know is horse , $$$ etc
Shit house rite..
This is the kind of up bringing in their family...
I hope , i wish , i pray that my only son will not grow up to be like them...
That also explain why i am know more fierce towards my son ,
I hope one day he will understand that mummy meant good to him.
Today 2 of my friends told me they are having their second baby...
Yes i am happy for them , but at the same time i am sad for myself...
How i wish i had a husband who knows how to think...
Who cares about the family more then himself...
He is just living in his small small world , with himself , horses , women , drinks and $..
If he is sensible enough .. i would have more then one kid...
I too wish for a daughter but really...with this kind of hubby , i dare not !
I already regret to bring boy to this world...how can i make the same mistake again ?
At least one good news for the day ...mum talk better today...
Later going over to her house and spend the nite there...really hope i won't step on mines again.
I think my boss also stress by me...ha ha ...
just now he called to say dream of me bring 4 luggage to his house asking for a place to stay.
He is not a person that understand me very well...but he care abt like a daughter...
He is a very homely person , who love his wife and daughter very much...
a very down to earth person...
So far there isnt anyone that really understands me...
10 years ago , i tot my boy friend who is currently my husband...really understands me..
Well like what i post before...he has change..
no longer the person that i once know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Appleteas,
yr in laws are like mine ex in-laws.. the family of gamblers.... they simply love gambling. From father, mother, bro, him and sisters... all gamblers.. Nothing to say..
hi appleteas...sigh! Good in laws are like diamond..rare. Ray's parents love me and I love them too. They hv immirgated since Ray's gone. I wonder how wld it b like..if I am staying w them?向见容易同住难.
Post a Comment