昨晚又失眠了。
大脑不停的重复他说的每句话…字字都好伤人。
他决定以他的方式来处理他的问题,我一时间没办法接受…就吵了一架。
后来他只扔下了几句…
“我的事你以后不要管!”
“我失败了,我会‘跑路’!”
多么没良心的一句话!
我不敢说我是个100%的好老婆。
但是这些日子以来我的不离不弃,我的委屈都往肚里吞。
没有感激…
结果他还是没有心改变,换来的就是一连串的废话。
我真的很累,这个人我真的教不好。
Not sure am i asking too much from him ?
He is really a headache...just 1 week ago , he can tell u ...at the most i go and find a job and
don touch on gamble...now he can tell you off ...
I got nothing to say about this man of mine...
Dear Aeris and Alice ...at least your ex guys are not as bad as mine and at least u both wake up
and heading towards another direction...
Look at me ...still hanging in the air...
Good mah ? Can anyone just give me a tight slap and wake me up ?
In our 7 years marriage ...i never once do anything wrong to him ...
I only got eyes on him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We all noe the route we shld choose n go ahead with, but to hv the courage n determination to do so is a big step. I'm lucky tat my hubby is repentant. N I hope for u tat yours will wake up SOON.
Appleteas,
Me and him was a gambler too.. we play jackpot, mahjong and cards.. but i quit totally now but he is still continuing..one reason for our breakoff was i changed.. he often goes to his parents house to gamble and i stay at home.. so the change in interest also affected our marriage. Well, this part i am to be blamed lor..
You must be having reason for holding on to him.. Its not you should wake up.. its him whom should wake up ba.. Let him hit the rock bottom and see whether he can wake up...
(to me, as long as its not a 3rd party problem i still can bear with it.. but if it comes to 3rd party.. i will go siao.. cos nothing is more painful than betrayal...)
appleteas..I left msg on my blog for U. Why 'slap' you? I 'slap' you so hard, can you feel? Like him lor. I think he very 烦恼 dan talk like that. If u listen to me hor..dan u let him go n do wat he wants. Don't 'chup' him, don't say anything. Go abt living ur life w yr boy. Go out, go movie, go jalan jalan, bring him to park...Yr hus, he can go 'chao lor', he can fall until bleed, of AhLong chase him - his business. He must fall hard, dan mayb can wake up. Tell him he cannot blame u don't 'chup' him. He asked for it. U cannot xin ruan..wash yr hands..and see what happened. Don't go see his loansharks or ppl who lend him money, or ppl aft him for money..U completely lay off. Just lv him..let him live a life..married n yet not married type. There is nothing u can do liao! Until he falls so hard..to rock bottom..and no one care abt him de shi hou..dan u decide lor..whether u want to 'chup' him.
Sorry, I knw I shldn't say this lor. Frm the time I knw u until now, I saw how ur heartbreak trying to help him, protect him, standby him, give him chances and hurt yrself again n again..how mani times can yr heart be hurt? Xin hui si de! If u don't want to lv him, I think this is the most u can do for urself n yr kid lor. Treat him like a tenant..and not yr 'hus'...Why huh! I got men who suffers bcos of their wives and I got women who suffers bcos of their husbands - 命运真的会做弄人!
just leave. becos in the end it is not abt u or ur hb. ultimately it is ur baby that is going to be affected. ur hb will leave you ultimately, maybe not now but why stay in a r/s when u keep guessing when he is going to leave? ur kid and u deserve better.
Thanks everyone...
I really understand what u guys are saying...but when coming to do it...it's really not easy...bcoz to me he is much more important then myself...
Post a Comment