Sometimes i can't help but think that i am not really so important in his heart..
I am but just an alarm clock , who wake him up every morning for his work..
I am but just a person that he can throw temper at..
I am but just a ATM..
I am but just a person he will think of only went he is down..
Once his matter settled .. I am no longer needed ..
What is it that is holding me ?
When will i ever give up on this man ?
When will i ever wake up from my dream?
Why is it that i love him so much ?
Why is it that i can't seem to be able to leave him ?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is nothing wrong with loving someone so deeply.
I know I am in no position to comment, but what I see is at least he still thinks of you when he is down. One day, when he looks back, he will know how much you are to him.
You must take good care hor.
女人,你心理作怪! You ask yourself 1 million times liao! Answer still the same. You wanted some reassurance but he did not give you. You know he is like that, what can you do? We continue to hear you'moan'...ha.a.a.a.a!
Post a Comment