Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Marriage Vows

To Bridegroom Will you, __________________ take this woman ______________ to be your wedded wife, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her, so long as you both shall live?

To Bride Will you, _________________ take this man _________________ to be your wedded husband, to live together in the ligal estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?

In token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love, with this ring I marry you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

appleteas, I don't have the chance to take the vow...I don't think I will take this vow ler! Such a beautiful marriage vow but again it brings so much pain as well. You take care!

Anonymous said...

appleteas, I got yr msg. Wat can I say. I saw u like tat, Alice is getting better..n Aeris's pain..all u brave women really got to take it, leave it or standby it. Whichever u take, there is a price to pay...Pain is the name of the game. Tell us wat did he do this time..let it out here so tat u feel better! We will b yr ears lor! Jiayou, my friend!