
记得他在结婚典礼上给我套上的戒指…
它虽然不是几‘卡拉’的钻石戒指,也不是非常贵重。
但是对我来说它是这个世界上最完美无缺,最无价的…
因为它代表了,
我们之间的爱情…包含着我们俩细心经营的感情。
两个人能相遇,相知到相爱,是多么不简单的事。
有多少人真正的珍惜这份缘?
结婚典礼只不过是那么一两天的事。
但是接下来的婚姻生活却是一连串的…
一段婚姻的失败往往两人都要负上责任,只是多或少罢了。
我所该负责的是给于他太多的自由,只会为他着想,
事情发生了只会为他找一堆的借口…
养成了他不负责任的性格,
因为他知道,不管发生什么事,
我一定会原谅…
他所该负责的我也不必多说。
只想对自己说:醒醒吧!人变了,就是变了…
结婚戒指带上容易但是要摘下它就难了。
5 comments:
一段relationship的失败往往两人都要负上责任,只是多或少罢了。
我所该负责的是给于他太多的自由,只会为他着想,
事情发生了只会为他找一堆的借口…
养成了他不负责任的性格,
因为他知道,不管发生什么事,
我一定会原谅…
他所该负责的我也不必多说。
只想对自己说:醒醒吧!人变了,就是变了…
Just by changing 1 word, you have said what I wanted to express...
Ying
我所该负责的是给于他太多的自由,只会为他着想,事情发生了只会为他找一堆的借口…
Appleteas, we are of the same character and thinking ...I keep thinking if I am in totally wrong by that...
ying
当爱已到了尽头, 谁对谁错已不重要。。。
重要的是要怎么重新开始。。。
appleteas..don't think too much wen u r travelling. I will not say to you wat Alice and Ying did. Both of them are hurt by their current situation. However until the day u decided to leave, you are still responsible for this 'home' and they people inside it. So travel with a light heart, give yrself a break, take a deep breathe and access yourself.多愁伤感will not help you.
Enjoy yr trip....
i maybe a stranger to u ,but i still wanna say: though i knew it wouldn't be easy, but do move on and be positive,there are many around u who really care for u .
Post a Comment